Anantara Hoi An Resort
Delve into Vietnamese culture with language, lantern making and cookery classes. Savour authentic local dishes and popular world flavours in elegant and casual settings beside the river. Meet up at the heritage inspired wine bar for an atmospheric view of Hoi An’s street life. Or laze by the pool and let us bring an exotic cocktail to your sun bed.
Follow in the footsteps of the merchants who once traded their precious goods and immerse yourself in the town’s colonial architecture, vibrant artistic and handicraft scenes, and romantic café culture. Capture vivid snapshots of local life aboard a scenic river cruise. Our Hoi An hotel is the ideal starting point from which to venture further afield and discover the region’s magnificent natural beauty and ancient cultural sites.
Anantara Hoi An Resort key features:
– 94 rooms and suites in split level design with daybed porches
– Anantara Spa
– Vietnamese cooking, language, painting and lantern making classes
– Organised excursions and sightseeing trips
– Swimming pool and children’s pool enclosed in a garden courtyard
– Five dining options
– Boat trips on the Thu Bon River