TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our commitment is the delivery of bespoke, safe and first class services and customer experiences through a network of locally owned and operated offices within Southeast Asia. With a focus on experience, guest safety, quality control and service delivery, you can rely on Saffron Travel’s high standards across all the countries in which we operate. Each itinerary is individually booked and confirmed by our team of resident experts ensuring travel is operated according to your proposals. Each request is dutifully responded to within 24 hours unless negotiations and special requests are required on your behalf; our team will ultimately inform and follow up.
PRICING & SERVICES
Saffron Travel offer confidential rates based on market research, competition analysis, strategic negotiation and in-depth information for each specific season in each destination. These rates are offered under the condition that they cannot be displayed in any way to third parties. All quoted rates, unless otherwise specified, are net and non-commissionable.
All hotel rates in our confidential tariff are per room per night and inclusive of all applicable charges and taxes, unless otherwise specified; all tours and transfer rates in our confidential tariff are per person and inclusive of all applicable charges and taxes, unless otherwise specified; specific services from outside our confidential tariff will be offered on a case by case basis
Many hotels include compulsory special gala dinners on Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and sometimes on national and/or other festive occasions in each country. This is a compulsory charge, and will be communicated and invoiced by Saffron Travel where applicable.
Unless otherwise specified, all quoted rates are inclusive of applicable taxes (including service charges, Value Added Taxes and/or locally charged taxes). Domestic tourism taxes and/or airport taxes may be applicable and are not included. These need to be paid directly to the relevant authority, by the traveler.
In the event of government imposed tax changes, Saffron Travel reserves the right to alter the rates accordingly. Saffront Travel will work to avoid this from occurring however reserves the right to collect any differentials from the clients individually, which may arise.
25% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75% of the total tour cost to be paid 45 days prior to arrival date. If booked less than 45 days from arrival, full payment is required immediately.
Where deposits and advance payments are required from contractors/third parties, these will also be invoiced to the client for payment (in addition to the 25% deposit). This will be required for Saffron Travel to secure services contractors/third parties. Pre-payment procedures during high/peak seasons may also vary, depending on the accommodation policy to guarantee the booking. Saffron Travel will inform you accordingly about this for each individual case.
- No charge for any cancellation 31 days prior arrival date (*) except for flights, cruises, or exceptional services which will be advised separately
- For cancellation requested less than 31 days before arrival, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable:
(*) Some bookings may have special terms and conditions that are provided at the time of quotation.
Period before the arrival time Cancellation fees 45 to 15 Days 25% of tour price 14 to 8 Days 50% of tour price 7 to 3 Days 75% of tour price Less than 3 Days 100% of tour price